First of all the last 5 minutes of the video is out of sync, my computer froze while I was recording. Now to business, I attempted 3 things with this release.
-The first was testing a straddle ea on a demo account-I used 15 as my pips away number and the market spiked down 16 pips before shooting straight up. I didnt expect this release to be that volatile, anyhow it filled me short then shot up. luckily I had a stop loss in place so the loss was limited, ill adjust pips away # next time. -The second was testing my new live account using .1 lots- This was a disaster again, I once again assumed I didnt get filled and then 30 or 40 seconds after the release and at the very tip top of the spike this broker fills me, thats 2 strikes, im done with them. luckily I only traded .1 lots for a loss of $5.60, ill be closing the account tomorrow and withdrawing $1,139 which is more than I started with so I cant complain. Ill put that money in my main account and up my lot sizes there.
-Lastly I traded my main live account with .5 lots while watching for a pre news spike. I got a bad fill but was able to pull 15 pips out of the trade for $79.50. Australian releases have been doing much better about not spiking early so I'll start trading them with normal lot sizes again. Lastly Ill continue to experiment with straddles until I get the right combination. (Go full screen and switch quality to 720p to see the video better)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top