Well i've finished my first 30 days. The course was very thorough, so much so that even as a newby when I had to make adjustments nothing seemed unfamiliar and there were no surprises. The system does give a brief overview of options in general which I greatly needed as i was completely new to trading stock options, basically if this course can teach me, anyone can learn it. The most important things you'll learn from this course are which symbols are safest to trade, how to manage those trades using the greeks and how to do adjustments to keep yourself in profit. The course is completely video format so you will have to take notes. Its not really a problem tho because anything I wasnt sure of I simply looked it up online. I still have alot to learn but the video below will give you an idea of the course.

The only negative I can find is the lack of support. Be warned if you buy this course there will be no help. You need to be a self starter. On the sales page and in the video's they claim that you can ask for help but its a lie, which is why I gave this system a B+, If they had even made an attempt at answering questions it would easily of been an A. Other than that the system works. I've allready started looking at my trades for next month. Ill use paper money for about 6 months or so and if all continues to go well then add real money. In closing this seems to be a great way to make consistent returns without as much risk. Watch review below

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top