Today I attempted to trade the Australian interest rate at 10:30. In my effort to show the good with the bad I can honestly say this was a disaster. Thank God I only traded 2 lots instead of 5 like i was considering. It should of been an easy win but for some reason I was filled 20 pips above the 10:30 bar. I went back to re watch the video and it shows my spread was 6 pips. I checked to see where the 10:30 bar opened and I was filled 52 pips from the open of the spike bar and 20 pips above the high of the 10:30 bar. I've written my brokerage about this and hopefully we can resolve the issue. I dont mind spreads widening but getting filled 50 pips away from the open when my spread shows 6 pips is wrong. Anyway watch the massacre below. Ill update after I speak to my rep. (Go full screen and switch quality to 720p to see the video better)
 

11/7/12 UPDATE: heard from my broker. they wont refund the trade and said this happened because there was a gapping market. Funny because there was a gap on all of the brokers I was trading but none of the others filled this bad. They offered me trading rebates moving forward from November onwards of $2 per standard lot traded. I've been having issues recently with bad spreads and bad fills with these guys so it might be time to jump ship and move on.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top