The deviation on today's Natural Gas trade was so small that it didn't trigger snw elite. The deviation was -1 and this produced a hard spike down instead of the expected slow climb up. If you watch the video carefully and focus on the price latter you'll see a large order of 500+ contracts selling nat. gas. I'm sure this helped the market make such a hard push down. Also I used a new method of entering my straddle orders, basically I've automated the process which means instead of placing my pending orders 5 seconds before the release comes out I can now place them 2 or 3 seconds before and hopefully miss any pre news movements. Ill be using this same method for u.s. advance gdp and NFP in the future. (Go full screen and switch quality to 720p to see the video better)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top