I've been planning on testing this indicator for some time and I finally got a chance recently. After my computers hard drive died I was focused on recovering my files and getting things back to normal so it took some time to get to testing. Anyway this indicator is a bit different from the other items i've tested as its not really a system, there are no strict buy or sell rules and your results with it will depend on how you choose to use it. I've personally found a great way to trade with it by partnering it with the ichimoku cloud. I go over that a bit in the video. The fortune 500 indicator is great at predicting entry points and Ive done very well in my testing scalping the market with it. For those interested in trying it ill be giving away 3 bonuses for signing up thru my link, details are near the end of the video. Lastly I recommend changing video quality to 480p. (To get your trial CLICK HERE )


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top