http://www.forexrobotinfo.hu/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/keltnerpro.jpg

I received an email about Keltner Pro recently and while researching I couldn't find any real reviews so I decided to test it myself to see how it performs. Keltner Pro is an EA for the mt4 platform. In the past i've avoided mt4 but since this isnt news trading im hopeful that I wont have any broker issues. Below you can view updated details of the trades Keltner Pro has taken and Ill also be adding my Weekly recap videos to this page below as well. Over the next 30-60 days we will see how this product performs.

Keltner Pro Final Review








Keywords:

keltnerpro.com review
keltnerpro.com testing
keltnerpro.com trades
keltner pro review
keltner pro testing
keltner pro trades
testing keltner pro
review of keltner pro
review of keltnerpro.com
keltnerpro.com
www.keltnerpro.com

2 comments:

  1. hi
    what do you think stil working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I've had a terrible experience with the Keltner pro. I gave it a fair chance.
    after two month I turned it off. then I decided to give it another chance and turned it on a day ago with the following results 16 pips loss, 21 pips loss and 18 pips loss. not sure I can trust it. I want to give it a long term test but at 10 to 20 dollars a loss everyday.....it adds up....besides the whole idea is to make money and not to breakeven or lose with it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top