http://image.slidesharecdn.com/revtraderpro-141014042950-conversion-gate02/95/rev-trader-pro-forex-system-review-1-638.jpg?cb=1413279063
I received an email from someone asking me to test rev trader pro and after checking the past performance I decided to pick it up. It seems to be doing very well and i've heard lots of good things so far. Ill be doing my usual weekly reviews every friday for about 60 days so we can get a good idea of how the system operates. It was very easy to setup and I havent had to contact support for anything as of yet. I will post my final review on this page at the end of our 2 month testing period. Also below you will see an updated chart that shows daily trades. Ill keep you guys posted. 
 













Keywords:

Revtraderpro.com review
Revtraderpro.com testing
Revtraderpro.com trades
Rev trader pro review
Rev trader pro testing
Rev trader pro trades
testing rev trader pro
review of rev trader pro
review of revtraderpro.com
revtraderpro.com
www.revtraderpro.com
rev trader pro bonus
rev trader pro scam
revtraderpro.com bonus
revtraderpro.com scam

4 comments:

  1. Larry, could you please explain how you and RTP managed to get an entry at 1.24359 and 1.24367? The minute chart shows no movement either side of 1.24273.

    This at 18:00GMT on 24/11/14

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, i checked the trade your referring to and i can see where the market moved up and filled me. I guess it depends on which broker your with. That's why I decided to use the one they recommend. I know price feeds can differ from broker to broker.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for looking at it and responding quickly. I didn't realise the actual market could vary 10 pips from broker to broker.
    I'm still doing dd at the moment but I have signed up with Synergy. I think a few more days checking entries and exits before I dip my toe. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this one still working?

    ReplyDelete

 
Top