http://www.brecorder.com/images/2013/04/us-treasury-note.jpg
Today we had one of the smaller bond auction trades and we didnt get the typical whip saw reaction that we were expecting. I also spoke on a question that I seem to be getting a lot lately so hopefully my explanation clears things up. Lastly after watching the video over again it looks like my first tier bracket was hit filling me with 1 contract. My stop for that contract was right near the same area as my second tier order and when my stop was filled taking me out of the first trade i was simultaneously entered into the second tier trade and unfortunately my stop for the second tier trade simply wasn't entered. This is a pretty slow moving trade and as you can see the market ended up reversing limiting the loss significantly. (To test JOBB for yourself CLICK HERE)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top