http://i0.wp.com/www.currencypips.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Forex-Libra-Code-CP.jpg?resize=338%2C196
Well folks im happy to say my microphone is finally working again. I've had more problems come up with this test than any other i've done, hopefully this will be the last issue we see. Today I had 2 trade setups but only 1 got filled and it was a winner. Forex Libra Code continues to do its job and gives me good setups. We'll see how the rest of the week goes. 



To get $250 off your order follow the 2 steps below exactly. Let me know once you order and i'll add you to the Libra Code Chat Room. 

1. (Required) Visit my Forex Libra Code affiliate page: CLICK HERE  - Do not order on this page, just click the link then come back here to do step 2. 

2. Visit the discount order page: CLICK HERE - Make sure it says "affiliate=eadiscount" at the bottom. This means i will get credit for sending you. 

3. Your new price will be $250 off. Let me know once you order and i'll add you to the Libra Code Private Chat Room. Thanks for supporting Empire Ambition.

1 comments:

  1. How is the Market Direction indicator determined?

    ReplyDelete

 
Top