I've gotten a few emails from people asking about my current thoughts on hyper growth fx so i wanted to do a quick update to share my opinion and future plans. 

For the past few months iv’e been sitting back watching the trading results and checking on the new updates to see how they planned to make the system safer for their members. 

As with a lot of new companies it can often take time for things to start to run smoothly so i dont mind waiting.  I’m happy to say they have implemented several changes designed to minimize our risk and make things much safer. The trading results are also looking good as well. 

FEBRUARY RESULTS

Team Shamu: 25.26% for the month
Team Gator: 33.44% for the month


If you haven't yet make sure you get the free portal and watch the most recent webinar. They go into details about the new updates that are designed to minimize our risk and keep us safe. Also the new trade management and withdrawal strategies. Based on all of the positive changes i've seen i plan to jump back in with another live test. 

They just partnered with a new broker so once that is finalized i'll be jumping in with the new broker and doing a 2 month test. 

I'm hopeful that the system is now stable enough to provide us with nice profits as i know a lot of people dont have the time to trade manually. I now fall into that category which is why i've been testing a lot of EA's and Managed accounts and not as many manual systems. When my time free's up in the future i might be able to start testing manual systems again. 

For now I would much rather join a managed account service and let someone that knows what they’re doing manage my funds for me. 

They've also updated the welcome/explainer videos so make sure you give the new videos a watch here. If you havent yet make sure you get the free portal so you can start watching the webinars to get the details. 

The last few months have looked good and im very hopeful for the future with hyper growth fx. I'll be putting out a video update soon with details on my next live test once i get it setup and the account funded. For now make sure you have the free portal so you can follow along with the trading results. Get it HERE

2 comments:

  1. Does anyone from the USA trade here? Is it illegal for us to use this trade source? Thanks anniek59@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HyperGrowthFX has kept the money my friend invested be warned

    ReplyDelete

 
Top