Thanks for viewing the Arbitron EA week 4 weekly review. This was an exciting week, not only did Arbitron make a nice profit for our SIM account but someone who purchased Arbitron recently has gone live and is doing extremely well. With his permission i have listed his myfxbook on my website. I also mentioned in the video that i will be doing 2 more weeks of the "low risk" settings followed by 2 weeks of "high risk" settings. 

As always, if you have any questions just let me know and i'll try to find the answers. Ill see you on the week 4 update. 

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO




Keywords:

arbitron review,
arbitron EA review,
arbitron system review,
arbitron ea testing,
arbitron system testing,
arbitron EA trades,
arbitron system trades,
testing arbitron ea,
testing arbitron,
review of arbitron ea,
review of arbitron system,
arbitron,
arbitron bonus,
arbitron EA bonus,
arbitron EA scam,
arbitron scam,

9 comments:

  1. cool bro ... already subscribe your youtube channel and planning to buy arbitron next month ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great. Let me know after you order and i'll send over my settings.

      Delete
  2. Hi
    Great review, we will buy the EA next month. Do you have Dwayne settings I would love too use them.
    many thanks from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, how can we get the settings? Thanka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, just send me an email. I give settings to anyone that purchases with my link.

      Delete
  4. I have bought this EA but till now its not doing any trading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, have you contacted support to have them log into your vps and view your setup?

      Delete
  5. Hello everyone feel free to reach out to Mr barry on Barrysilbert540@gmail.com  if you need help or guidance on how to recover your lost fund using good strategy and how  profitable trades is been done. And also if you want to recover your lost funds using his masterclass strategy he can help you. I'm earning $10,250 weekly using his masterclass.. you can also reach him out on whatsapp  +447508298691. you can also reach out on this email expert.traders4u@gmail.com.
        



    ReplyDelete

 
Top