Welcome to the Commission Hero review page. This product has been on my radar for over a year but i've been putting off testing it for one reason or another. However with everything going on in the world right now i've decided that now is as good a time as any to jump in and see if all the claims are true. 




CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO AND TO GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED


In my search for a product outside of the trading niche to test i came across several options such as flipping concert tickets, starting an amazon dropshipping business and even flipping high demand shoes like Jordans and Yeezys. There are courses out there for everything. Prices range from a few hundred with the concert ticket and shoe flipping courses all the way to $15,000 - $20,000 to have the Amazon dropshipping business setup. While those options might fit some people, for me learning to do affiliate marketing with clickbank products fit my needs best. 


I should also mention i have no experience with the advertising method they use in this course, facebook ads, so i will be learning everything from scratch. Should be interesting to see how it goes. Now, a few of the reasons i chose Commission Hero are that i dont need an email list, i dont need a website, i dont need to create a product and i can run everything from my home office


Besides the cost of the course i'll also need to set funds aside for daily ad budgets and a clickfunnels membership. The reason i purchased Commission Hero and what i expect to learn are below.  





I plan to document things as i go, similar to what i do for trading system tests with 1 main difference. Instead of updates every Friday i will be doing updates as i reach new goals. Below i have listed out my goals so everyone can see them. As they are reached they will be crossed out here LIKE THIS.



Commission Hero Goals

1. Purchase Commission Hero Course

2. Go Through Entire Course at least 3 Times

3. Setup First Campaign

4. Get My First Sale

5. Have My First $100 Day (Sales)

6. Have My First $100 Day (Profit)

7. Have a $1,000 Week (Profit)

8. Have a $1,000 Day (Profit)

9. Have a $10,000 week (Profit)

If im able to reach goal number 9 i will re evaluate things and perhaps add new goals. I think this is a good start. 




Thats all for now. Over the next few months we shall see if its really possible for someone completely new to this business to make 1k per day. Any questions just email me or ask in the comments section. 



1 comments:

  1. Good evening, Sir. Is there an update on this system? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

 
Top