While looking over a few trading products to potentially test someone sent me a message about Bounce Trader. Right at the top of the sales page it mentions making a 900% profit in just a few months. With a claim like that i had to test it. As usual i will be doing a 30 day initial test with the potential to go for 60 or 90.


Bounce Trader Facts: No Grid Trading, No Martingale, No Hedging, FIFO Compliant, Works with any leverage, Start with as little as $100 & High Win Rate



MY BOUNCE TRADER STATS


CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO




5 comments:

  1. Hi Larry, just checked his bounce trader myfxbook and it hasn't updated since the 10th of September, any thought's ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just sent the vendor a message about this. We'll see.

      Delete
  2. Hello can you please email me the fast settings for GPS robot 3, my email address is williamscj77@gmail.com Thx much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I checked BOUNCE results published by the developer, they show good performance. I watched some of your videos and BOUNCE was burning money... maybe there are some options to tweak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have watched week 8 final review. I'm shocked, how the developer is claiming astronomical profits??

      Delete

 
Top