Welcome to the Agimat EA 2021 week 21 Live Trading Review. This week Agimat made a profit of 1.47% for the week and for the month of August were now up 2.88%. As always if you have any questions just let me know and i will try to find the answers and thanks to those that support my work by using my links.


Keywords: www.agimat-trading-system.com, agimat-trading-system.com review, agimat-trading-system.com, agimat EA review, agimat trading system review, agimat EA testing, agimat trading system testing, agimat EA trades, agimat trading system trades, testing agimat-trading-system.com, testing agimat EA, review of agimat EA, review of agimat trading system, agimat trading system, agimat trading system bonus, agimat EA bonus, agimat EA scam,

1 comments:

  1. Hi, I found this website via Google while I was digging for reviews about this EA. I really love what I'm seeing here but pls can you add other metrics such as the drawdown, percent value in USD, risk of ruin or other metrics an intending user might want to know about.

    Thanks for your input...

    ReplyDelete

 
Top