I traded this with small lots as a test, previously we got triggered and this spiked in the wrong direction so I wanted to see how it would react and also how my broker would fill me. I got filled about 12 pips into the move which isnt that great but not terrible either. As you'll see the market stuttered around my fill area and I actually went in and out of profit twice so I decided to be safe and close out with 1 pip. not even 10 seconds after I closed my trade the market moves about 50 pips total over the next 10 minutes. Thats spike trading for ya, win some lose some. After broker fee's I didnt actually make anything but I was able to see that the market moved in the way it was expected to so next time ill be able to trade this with larger lots. (Go full screen and switch quality to 720p to see the video better)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top