This should of been a wonderful trade, the news came out and the market spiked as expected. If things had happened as they should of I would of been filled long 1.1 contracts. I decided to test the EA vs the Auto Click today so I used 1 full lot for ea and .10 lots for auto click, this would show where each one was filled. The problem is my auto click provider had technical difficulties on his end due to a power outage and it reset his system so we were triggered short instead of long. As I watched my profit meter say 250 then 260 I then noticed that it was -250 not positive, I then had to hope the market would retrace and not spike up. In the end the market came down to within 6 pips of my entry price and I got out with a loss of $86. Could of been much much worse as shortly after I got out the market continued up another 40 pips. What could of been almost $300 in the bank ended up being a small loss. This is part of trading tho, there will allways be losses so hopefully the next trade will make up this loss.

On another note my broker worked properly, my fill was only 8 pips from the open for the ea, which means if we had been triggered properly direction wise I would of made a good profit today. I've decided to deposit the other $3,400 that I withdrew from my other accounts into this broker, tho after this incident ill not use large lots until my confidence in my auto click provider strengthens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top