GLOBALFUTURES.COM - Finally my 3 month testing period has ended and I can now provide an accurate review of Global. To start off with i'd like to say I had a great experience with this company.

Margins: Global has some of the best margins i've seen. S&P emini margin is only $400 and in fact none of the margins for emini's are above $500. The Australian Dollar (6A) is only $500 and so is Natural Gas and Japanese Yen. They even  have a program that offers $300 emini margins tho I didnt go for it.

Opening Account: It took me about 2 days to open an account with global. They told me I was approved to open an account the day I submitted my application and I had funding instructions which I used the next day. I chose to wire my funds in and my account was funded the same day. The application was similar to any other companies and wasn't any longer or shorter.

Customer Support: Once you visit the global website you'll notice the online chat link. I love companies that offer this service. I prefer to chat than call for convenience and getting questions answered is very easy. There is also a phone number at the very top of the page, and yes they do offer 24 hour customer support so there's no reason you wont be able to get your questions answered. Lastly email support is also good, I usually get a response same day, often within an hour. I've asked plenty of random questions and they always try to find the answer for me.

Withdrawals: I personally have only withdrawn by having a check mailed, which only took 5 days to arrive from the day I submitted for the withdrawal. I chose not to use wire transfer mainly because I didn't wish to pay the fee and also because I don't mind waiting.

Final recommendation: Well I hope this bit of info was informative to someone. The last thing I can say is I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone especially spike traders. They have great customer support, great margins and I get great fills. What more could a trader ask for. The link below is for a demo account so you can test things for yourself. Good luck.
 http://www.globalfutures.com/platforms/platform-demo.asp?platform=ninjatrader&df=nt_cqg&refid=TRLL&broker=45  

This review can also be viewed with many others on the broker reviews link to the right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top