Well I promised several people i'd post the reply that I received from my broker about why I didnt get filled on the last NFP. I'm not really sure if their solution will fix the problem but the answer is below. Hope it helps.
______________________________________________________________
 This order was most likely placed as a stop limit order.
These are separate than stop orders. A stop limit order should not be submitted in place of a stop order.

To understand how this was placed as a stop limit order, I would need to see exactly how the order was placed.
____________________
Hello,
I believe the client used a break out bracket can you explain if the  stop setting in dom properties will help ensure it is a stop that is used instead of stop-limit?  See the pic below should I have him change that to true?

Thank you for the screenshot.

With the current setting in the screenshot a stop limit order will be used as the stop loss and not a stop market order.
This will need to be set to true for the stop loss to be a stop market order.

Please let me know if this does not resolve your inquiry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top