Well I missed my second nfp today. The issue started with my ninja platform as it wouldn't let me switch over to live account. I just got it setup yesterday and assumed everything was working properly so the mistake was mine for not checking everything. Secondly after speaking with Jay he says the JOBB servers went down around the time NFP was released so lots of people who used the software didn't get triggered at all. It seems if you tried to restart ninja 5 minutes before the news comes out as a lot of people do it wouldn't of let you add jobb to your chart. We now know in the future not to restart jobb before the news just in case this ever happens again. Also nfp spiked 3 seconds early, no idea what thats about. Anyway that's it for now. A bit disappointing but that's how it goes sometimes.Take care and good luck on the next one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top