Well this was disappointing. My first trade with vision and I get massive slippage. I had an 8 tick stop and ended up losing 36 ticks. As you'll notice the spike up and then the immediate spike down happened in the same second so I guess jobb just couldnt put the stop in fast enough. Lots of people took heavy losses from what I read in the chat, between 16 and 36. I also noticed that my take profit would of been hit as i was using an 8 but it was just too fast to fill it. Anyway that's it for now, lets hope things go better for vision financial markets feed in the future. (Go full screen and switch quality to 720p to see the video better)

4 comments:

  1. Slippage is a right pain in the butt. I also got about the same slippage on this, and the NFP :o(

    Just wish we could find a broker that actual executed stops when they are supposed to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Thanks for the videos as usual buddy. I just moved my accounts to Vision and this is not making me feel any better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW, im sorry about your loss :(
    This is a typical example, thats happening me all the time straddling news on fx brokers.
    Well, i see on your video, you got Buy Stop @ 8862 (and guess your 8 ticks SL is @ 8854, right?)
    At 21:30 price spike up and your Buy Stop is executed at 8874, so you got 12 ticks slippage here already, but dont forget your SL is @ 8854!! (so if price will go against you, you should lose 20 ticks = -200$, right?)
    Unfortunately we have spike down to 8829, but i dont see your SL is executed, why??? ...but what i see you close trade manualy @ 8829, so you lose 45 ticks = -450$

    In my opinion, your SL didnt work or you didnt have any ...might im wrong, because im not familiar with ninja platform.

    Ok, speak soon ...best regards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peter, The reason my stop wasnt entered is because the market was just too fast. It takes jobb atleast 1 full second to enter the stop and this time the market was just too quick.

    I agree David, I would of hoped for a better first trade but thats life and all I can do now is continue trying and hope Rithmic proves itself soon.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top