http://valutrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/valutrade2r_black.png
Today was a bit frustrating. Its my first week and i expected to make mistakes but that doesn't mean i wont be annoyed with myself. I need to get out of my head and just take every print and hopefully ill be able to do that next week. Once first profit target gets hit i need to move my stop to 2 ticks behind break even instead of break even plus 1, i've found lots of situations where doing that would of allowed me to catch nice runners. With tick charts i need to start my ninja chart on sunday before 6pm so that my chart is able to catch the first tick, i also need to leave it on all week and stop restarting my chart daily. That was the advice the vendor gave me to make my charts look exactly like his. Thats where we are folks, every week I trade i'll become a little wiser. Take my advice and check the valutrader.com website, he made over 3k today trading the right way. 

For more information on ScalpTrader click here




Keywords:

Valutrader.com review
Valutrader.com testing
Valutrader.com trades
valutrader review
scalptrader review
valutrader testing
scalptrader testing
valutrader trades
scalptrader trades
testing valutrader
testing scalptrader
review of valutrader
review of scalptrader
review of Valutrader.com
Valutrader.com
www.valutrader.com
valutrader
scalptrader
valutrader bonus
valutrader scam
scalptrader scam
Valutrader.com bonus
Valutrader.com scam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top