http://valutrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/valutrade2r_black.png
Today i put my new goals into practice. Mainly taking every print and moving my stop to 2 ticks behind break even once i hit the first profit target. It worked out well and hopefully ill continue to just take the prints and not talk myself out of it. I also started my ninja chart on Sunday night before 6 so hopefully my charts will match up to the vendors now. 

For more information on ScalpTrader click here




 After i finished trading i spoke to the vendor about the high volume trades and he told me about the benefits of having the trend trades turned on, mainly that if we get a scalp trade print after a trend trade print it can be a confirmation to expect a bigger move. After applying the trend trades to my chart i noticed a setup and went ahead and took it. You can see how it worked out in the video.



Keywords:

Valutrader.com review
Valutrader.com testing
Valutrader.com trades
valutrader review
scalptrader review
scalp trader review
valutrader testing
scalptrader testing
scalp trader testing
valutrader trades
scalptrader trades
scalp trader trades
testing valutrader
testing scalptrader
testing scalp trader
review of valutrader
review of scalptrader
review of scalp trader
review of Valutrader.com
Valutrader.com
www.valutrader.com
valutrader
scalptrader
scalp trader
valutrader bonus
valutrader scam
scalptrader scam
scalp trader scam
Valutrader.com bonus
Valutrader.com scam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top