http://www.gcitrading.com/files/3513/3457/1717/img-expert-advisor.jpg
I've gotten several emails from people asking me if i know of a good Forex Expert Advisor that works well but doesn't cost a lot. I recently spoke to a fellow trader who has been using just such a software and i was happy to find out that the vendor is offering it free.

I asked that fellow trader how the software has performed and he told me he's up over $600 so far, 20% this month alone. I then asked if he would recommend this software to other traders and his response is below: 

I think its great and the founder is extremely helpful--that means a lot   and for free you can't beat it.  He'll help user set up based on his criteria--aggressive  conservative  ect--- Leanord will talk user through setup which is very helpful

Based on his positive experience i decided to contact the vendor myself and ask if he's really giving away the software for free. His reply is below: 


Hello Larry,
Yes he is correct i get paid by my broker to introduce accts to them. In order to stop internet cannabalism i only give out the proper ea to people whom approach me that seem to have a sincere interest in running it.

My website has alot of info but i run 4 core systems with different degrees or risk.

EAU Systems Portfolio uses 4 different trading robots all with different trading strategies. It is very unique and the fund portfolio is very profitable way to trade but also allows user to determine their risk levels. Systems using a scaling, swing, trend, and scalping strategies based on pairs and time intervals.
see attached to give you better idea.

To get more information and to get started with the FREE Expert Advisor you will need to send an email to professor4x@instantlytrade.com  

I hope this is helpful to those that have asked for a service like this. I dont make anything if you decide to use his EA but please let him know where you heard about his service. Thanks
  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top