http://content.screencast.com/users/empireambition/folders/Jing/media/a1318db5-da54-4ee3-8694-bbaaa2e7a8c2/2015-04-22_2018.png
I really wish i had better news to report. The quick version is that there's a problem with my ninja trader machine i.d. and it cant be fixed without me making some substantial changes. Basically uninstalling ninja trader from my computer and then adding it again. I would then have to re add all of the indicators i currently have loaded and i'd also have to send all of the vendors i work with my new machine i.d. so their software would continue to work. I'll let you watch the video for the details. Please keep me updated as to your progress.

If your interested in testing Pivot Scalper CLICK HERE

Please keep me updated as to your progress. 
 






Keywords:

PivotScalper review
Pivot Scalper review
PivotScalper testing
Pivot Scalper testing
PivotScalper trades
Pivot Scalper trades
testing pivotscalper
testing pivot scalper
review of pivotscalper
review of pivot scalper
pivotscalper
pivot scalper
pivotscalper bonus
pivot scalper bonus
pivotscalper scam
pivot scalper scam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top