http://content.screencast.com/users/empire101/folders/Jing/media/00c44079-5a04-49f8-aa6e-3e8d18f9814e/2015-07-29_1155.png
Some of you will remember that i wasnt able to test pivot scalper when it came out due to an issue with my ninja trader. I was able to talk to ninja support and they did a screen share with me which allowed them to fix the problem. I did a little trading with the software yesterday and a little this morning and decided i should record something so everyone can see how the system works. I took a trade in the NQ and also in the YM. Wasnt able to get a print for CL. Anyway its not much but for those that were interested this should give you an idea of how it trades. 

FOR MORE INFO ON PIVOT SCALPER CLICK HERE



Keywords:

Pivot Scalper review,
Pivot Scalper Testing,
review Pivot Scalper,
testing pivot scalper,
theoilmoney.com testing,
theoilmoney.com review,
pivot scalper scam,
pivot scalper trades,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top