http://www.ingenioussem.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/new-google-update.jpg
 I hope everyone's having a profitable week. I wanted to give an update on a few things that are going on. 

First of all i just added the Channel Trader Pro EA to my forex broker so you can now check the Review page to see the daily profits update graphs. Today is the start of a new month so i figured it would be a good day to start it.

Second im going to be doing some tests with Secret News Weapon Enterprise very soon. Its supposed to be the fastest auto click on the market so i plan to put that to the test. I'm also anxious to see how auto clicks do in the futures market.

Lastly as i said in a previous update i was without my computer for about 2 weeks and ive been trying to get all of my programs added again. I havent had a lot of time to focus on my combine and i only got to trade a few days with it. Not how i had planned to get started but i'm going to try and make time for it in the future once everything is back to 100%.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top