https://s3.amazonaws.com/93lk3n324kj45/images/dpl_book_libra_normal.png
There was a lot of news this week so i chose to sit on the sidelines but i wanted to get at least 1 video on this method so i took a trade yesterday. I was hoping to be out of it before the NFP came out today but that wasnt the case, luckily the news spiked in my direction. With trading we shouldn't be depending on luck so i highly recommend people avoid having open trades when news is coming up. 

*I wont be doing any more videos on this system. My recording software never does well when i have to pause videos for long periods of time. Higher time frame systems tend to require us to hold the trades for several days or even a week and this gives me the result that you can see half way thru this video. I'll start a new review next week. *



Keywords:
double profit levels system testing,
double profit levels system,
double profit levels system review,
double profit levels testing,
double profit levels review,
vladimir ribakov ,
vladimir ribakov review,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top