Folks i wanted to give everyone a quick update. I wont be able to start my next review until April. I had a tenant destroy a rental property so my focus right now is on getting that property back in order so i can get it rented out. Once that project is complete my focus will again be on testing new online income methods. 

I have an associate that makes his living online and he has released a product that i will be testing. This will be my first non trading product review and im excited to get started. I'll go into more detail once i get closer to being able to start. 

3 comments:

  1. hey

    thanks for ur time , can u do another revew for the latest pivotscalper and the trading room that he is launching with topsteptrader ?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, im not sure when they will be launching the trade room. If you find out before i do shoot me an email. Thanks

      Delete
    2. Scott says it will open Monday 24/4

      Delete

 
Top