My plan for this test is to follow Brandon’s coaching exactly and document every step of the way to highlight each new goal reached. The end goal will be to see if I can hit 5000 email subs and to see if I can sell my own clicks to make at least $35 per day in revenue. This coaching will focus on list building, solo ad sales and cpa/cpl sales. Lastly I will be leaving out certain steps so I don’t give away too much of Brandon’s methods. (click pictures to make them larger)


May 21- I purchased the coaching program today and started looking over the course. 

May 27- I have now gone through the course and completed my funnel. Its been submitted to Brandon for approval.

May 30- Funnel didn’t get approved on the first submission but got approved today. Almost ready to start buying traffic.


June 1- Here’s a look at my list today at the start of this journey. The 3 subscribers you see are tests. Lets see how those numbers change going forward.


June 4- I purchased my first 100 clicks today to start building my list. I followed Brandon’s advice as to how my landing page should look so hopefully I’ll get good opt in rates. I also found a few clickbanking partners.

June 10- Well im happy to report I’ve made some good progress since the last update. My opt in percent has been consistently between 50-60% and my list is growing as can be seen below. 


While were on the 10th of June I should also include a snapshot of my cpl stats. Even though its not a lot its good to see the funnel I created is already making money.


June 20- I’ve continued to grow my list by purchasing clicks and clickbanking with other solo ad vendors. My list is now over 2,000 subs so I wanted to make note of that. I also did my first email broadcast today, 178 opens and only 34 clicks, I need to work on this. Next update will be when I hit 2,500 subs. We’ll see how long it takes me.


June 21- I planned on waiting till my list got bigger before trying to sell clicks but I jumped in anyway. Today I sold my first 100 clicks for $28.38, ill do an update in a few days if I sell more.



June 23- I was able to hit my 2500 goal pretty quick. As you’ll see below my list is now at 2,589 subscribers. My next goal is going to be 3500 subs. 


June 25- Goal #2, reach $35 per day in revenue, is reached. I’m happy to report I was able to sell more clicks and I’ve also made several WSO sales. I only recently added the wso offers to my funnel after talking to Brandon.  


June 29- I’m happy to report my list is now at 3,521 subscribers. I have a few regulars that buy clicks from me daily now and I have several good testimonials that I can use once im ready to find new clients. I’m also continuing to make CPL and WSO sales. Next goal is 4,000 subscribers.


July 2- Just a quick update today. I was able to hit my 4,000 subscriber’s goal so im happy about that. Next goal will be to reach my final goal of 5k subscribers.


July 11- Goal #1, reach 5000 subs, has been reached. My list has passed the 5k subs mark as you can see below and my open and click rate from my broadcasts has also improved greatly. There’s always room for improvement so I’ll continue working on my email writing skills. I’ll get the final review written as soon as I can.



August 18- Just another quick update. I've now completed my website and purchased a domain name. I have also raised my rates so we'll see if i'm able to make any sales at the other market place Brandon recommends. I'll post a screen shot on the next update if we get any sales. 

FINAL REVIEW


Well folks, we started this test on May 21 and I was able to reach both of my goals, 5000 subs and $35 per day in revenue, by July 11. Due to the nature of this business it’s very easily scalable, the larger your list gets the more clicks you will be able to produce, the more clicks you produce the more you can sell. Going from $35 per day to $70 per day, that’s $2100 per month, shouldn’t be very hard. Also, this business builds upon itself, the more testimonials you get the more people will want to do business with you, the more people that do business with you the more testimonials you will get and the process simply repeats. Once you build your reputation it’s very easy to sell your clicks. I’m happy this test is over so I can focus on reaching the new goals I mentioned below in the “so what are your plans from here” section.   

I did leave out lots of details because I didn’t want to give away any of Brandon’s secrets but all of the details on how I achieved each goal are in the coaching and lessons. A big part of this is the funnel that Brandon will instruct you on how to create. That information by itself has proven invaluable as has the ability to jump on a skype call and get my questions answered by someone who’s already gone through the process. With that being said lets jump into some of the questions im sure you have.

Did you notice any downsides to this business? I’m not sure if I would call them downsides but you should be prepared to invest both time and money to get your business off the ground. The auto responder service costs money as will a few other services you will need. Also solo ads aren’t free so you will need to start out buying them so that you can build your list. Eventually you will reach a point where your list refreshes itself through the use of clickbanking and other free options that Brandon mentions.  

How was support? The support I received was mainly through email and skype. With email I would typically get a response within 24 hours and with skype we would schedule calls so that I could give Brandon updates on my progress and also get any questions answered. When any problems arose Brandon was able to help me fix them quickly. 

How much does the coaching cost?  I’m not able to give away the coaching cost. You will have to pay the $10 for the private 1 on 1 strategy session with Brandon. In it you will learn the overall strategy of how this whole thing works and you’ll be able to ask any questions and get the pricing for the coaching. I had to go this route and so did his other students.

So what are your plans from here? I see this as only the beginning. Once I get a few more testimonials I plan on building my website. Brandon also showed me where I can sell my clicks for a lot more than what im currently getting so I will eventually move most of my business there. There’s also the VIP training that comes with the coaching that I haven’t even gotten started on yet. That’s supposed to teach a way that I can scale my business up even faster. Lastly another benefit to having a list is the ability to advertise CPA and Affiliate offers to your subscribers. I recently talked to a solo ad vendor that makes an extra 1k per month simply by adding this to her business. I plan on testing that very soon as well.

Well that’s all folks, This was a fun test/review to complete and I hope you enjoyed reading about it as much as I enjoyed completing it. If you want to get the full details, schedule your 1 on 1 strategy session and see LOTS of testimonials from other successful students make sure to click the link below.






Keywords:

brandon sean coaching review
brandonsean coaching review
brandon sean coaching
brandon sean coaching test,
brandonsean coaching testing,
testing brandon sean coaching,
testing brandonsean coaching,
review of brandon sean coaching,
review of brandonsean coaching,
brandonsean coaching bonus,
brandon sean coaching bonus,
brandon sean coaching scam,
brandonsean coaching scam,

1 comments:

  1. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks https://europa-road.eu/hu/kombajn-szallitas-torokszentmiklos.php

    ReplyDelete

 
Top