Today marks the end of our 8 weeks of testing. We werent able to end as strong as i would of liked but thats not the fault of mybitcoinbot. FxChoice stopped trading the day before and the day after Aug. 1st so that only left us 2 days for the bot to trade. We were able to end this test with a profit of $452.88 which means it did pass testing. More details will be in the video.

If you decide to test this EA and would like a screen shot of my settings just send me a message and i'll shoot them out to you. 


FOR COMPLETE DETAILS CLICK HERE



Keywords:

www.mybitcoinbot.com,
mybitcoinbot.com review
mybitcoinbot.com,
my bitcoin bot review,
mybitcoinbot review,
mybitcoinbot testing,
my bitcoin bot testing,
testing mybitcoinbot,
testing my bitcoin bot,
review of mybitcoinbot,
review of my bitcoin bot,
mybitcoinbot bonus,
my bitcoin bot bonus,
mybitcoinbot.com scam,
my bitcoin bot scam,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top