I only usually post videos on Fridays but i wanted to record a video of myself trading the signals through out the day. As previously mentioned most of the signals come in early morning for the DAX but we had a few DOW signals and i was able to catch 1 which ended up profiting 15 points. I also went over the overall results for the past week and month in the room. 

As always, if you have any questions just let me know and i'll try to get them answered. Also when signing up for your 30 day FREE trial make sure to enter "empireambition" as your referrers username and "Larry Lee" as your referrers name. 

30 DAY TRIAL OFFER ENDS JULY 1ST: CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR LIMITED TIME FREE TRIAL

*IF THE ABOVE LINK ISNT WORKING CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECT TO THE SIGNUP PAGE*




Keywords:
Myglobit.com ,
myglobit.com review,
myglobit.com testing,
globit trading system review,
my globit forex method,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top