Well folks i got a bit of a slow start this week. The great majority of the signals given are for the DAX and they seem to be very profitable. The issue is those signals come around 3am my time so im not able to catch them. The DOW signals are available but there arent as many at this point. Hopefully next week we'll see an increase in DOW signals so i can get more data. 

If you decide to try the 30 day free trial your referrers name will be "Larry Lee" and your referrers username is "empireambition". I try to make myself available to help anyone that joins my team. 

OFFER ENDS JULY 1ST: CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR LIMITED TIME FREE TRIAL

*IF THE ABOVE LINK ISNT WORKING CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECT TO THE SIGNUP PAGE*




Keywords:
Myglobit.com ,
myglobit.com review,
myglobit.com testing,
globit trading system review,
my globit forex method,

5 comments:

  1. I signed up, but in order to get signals you have to sign up for a fxchoice account. Problem is i already have one? I see that's why it's a free trial, they would get paid from the broker?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote to them and asked what if you already have a fxchoice. Been a day no reply back. I give up.

      Delete
    2. Hi Rick, not sure if your fxchoice accounts work same as ICMarkets, but I run multiple trading accounts within the one ICM account & each of those separate trade accounts can be tagged to individual broker/referral ID's.

      So I can run one traders program in Account-A, that is referred for commission to the person/group that signed me up. But on Account-B, I may have a bot program running from a different sponsor, with only that account paying him commission, nothing from Account-A.
      Perhaps fxchoice offers the same service, so any new trading account for globit can be tagged separately for their commission, but not interfere with your existing account? Worth checking it out :)

      Delete
    3. Hey Rick, yea it can take some time to get a response. Im not currently signed up under the vendors fxchoice account but im still able to access the signals in the telegram room. You should be able to also. If you plan on referring people you will need to open a new fxchoice account under the vendors link though.

      Delete

 
Top