I've been doing a lot of research on natural gas lately as it tends to be one of the bigger movers and it comes out weekly which is ideal. Its pretty obvious that someone gets the news early by all the pre news spikes that occur. Recently I came across an article that I wanted to share with you guys on this subject. The most interesting point I found in the article is as follows  "the Feds have stated that they don't think there is merit in prosecuting people who get news information earlier than others by milliseconds". Below is an example of what seems to be happening. This confirms what I believe we all knew to be true. The difference is we  now know they can do this without fear of consequence. To see the full article visit  http://www.nanex.net/aqck2/4090.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top