http://www.morningstarcommodity.com/sites/default/files/USDA%20wasde%20logo%20website.jpg
This was a very interesting release. There was very slow movement once the news came out and my stop was moved to break even almost instantly. Everything worked as it was supposed to and the market came back down and touched my stop so I ended up with a 1 tick loss. Most traders in the chat room were able to make 3-10 ticks in profit on this one. I didn't because I chose to use a Break Even trigger. The reason im not too upset is because this trade has been very good to me in the past and we have to expect to give some back to the market. I generally only lose 1 tick on this trade when it goes bad and my take profit is 20 ticks. With those figures you can see why this is one of my favorites. Anyway Ill see you guys on the next one. (To test JOBB for yourself CLICK HERE)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top