http://www.businessbanter.co.uk/assets/images/thumbs-down.bmp 

Since I believe its important to report the good with the bad I decided to create this video to warn you about this service. Today was supposed to be the start of my passive income journey and I was hoping to add it to my site as the next service I test. Sadly several things went wrong and I decided to cancel my subscription so its back to the drawing board to find a real source of passive income. The video shows the details of why I chose to pass on this even after setting up my brokerage account and signing up for the trade copier service. If your having luck creating passive income let me know where as i'd be happy to test it out. I've already found one system I plan on testing next week so look out for that. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top