http://progressivetradinggroup.com/wp-content/uploads/S3.jpg



 http://progressivetradinggroup.com/wp-content/uploads/green-logo1.png
Ive been planning this review for some time now and I finally have enough information to do it properly. One thing I didnt mention in the video is that progressive also offers forex accounts thru mt4 and also ninja trader so if your interested in forex that will be a plus for you.

Margins: Progressive has the lowest margins I've seen of any broker and I have checked with several. Some of the highlights are Corn-$283, 30 Year bonds- $454, Emini s & p- $525, Emini nasdaq- $300 etc. You'll be able to view the complete margin list in the video review but this gives you an idea of what im talking about.


http://www.mediabistro.com/alltwitter/files/2012/08/customer-support-icon.png
Customer Support: I have to say progressive really does customer service the right way. I generally get a reply to my emails in 5 minutes or less. Peter is the primary at progressive and I usually ask my questions to him directly. You can also contact him at peter@progressivetg.com and he's proven himself very knowledgeable and helpful. There is also the option to simply call in to have your questions answered immediately, 1-888-240-7099 is their number. Phone support is available from 6:30am pst- 3:00pm pst. Lastly they have online chat support which is the method I use 90% of the time and can be found directly on the top right hand corner of their homepage.


Withdrawals: So far i've only done 1 withdrawal and as usual it was thru check. They also offer wire transfers for a $30 fee, the good thing about wire transfers is its faster than having a check sent. I simply don't mind waiting to save a few bucks.  Also if you submit for a withdrawal before 2pm eastern your withdrawal request will be completed same day. This is great as I dont like waiting 3 or more days for a company to process my withdrawals.


https://www.imageaccesscorp.com/newaccount/newaccount1.jpg
Opening Account: It only took 2 days to get my account opened with progressive. The first day to complete the application and get approved and the second day to wire in my money. The minimum to open an account with progressive is $2500 and I recommend you use Dorman as your clearing firm as you will get the margins I mentioned above and your data provider will be Rithmic.




 http://www.clker.com/cliparts/5/8/o/K/m/X/review-md.png
Final Review: Based on my experience with progressive I can honestly say they have been wonderful to me and I highly recommend them to anyone interested in trading the futures market, News traders specifically as I get good fills and my stops and take profits are filled faster than any other broker i've tested. Their great customer support and super low margins are an added bonus. I hope you enjoyed this review of progressive trading group. Click below to get your free demo account.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top