http://25.media.tumblr.com/9a7dc43740847366f029f36732c76cfa/tumblr_meq77oFPad1ryk3rdo1_1280.png
 *6/25/15 Update* I have my computer back now and i'm trying to get caught back up. I'll be adding several new reviews shortly. I've tried to respond to all of the emails i missed so if you havent heard back from me yet please resend your email. Thanks

*6/23/15 Update* My computer guy was busy last week and finally found time to come pick up my cpu today. I wont have internet access while he gets everything fixed but i should be up and running in a few days.

Just wanted to drop a quick update. I have 2 new products ready to start testing but i've run into a database error with my computer and its not letting me access ninja trader or my mt4 platform. I'm in the process of trying to fix this issue and once i do the tests will begin. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top