http://www.channeltraderpro.com/img/boxes.png
Thanks for viewing my Channel Trader Pro Review. I received an email about this product and read some remarkable income claims so i decided to give it a good testing and verify things for myself. If this system does half as good as it claims it will be well worth the cost. I'll be doing my usual weekly update reviews every Friday and you can also check my myfxbook account for daily updates by clicking the chart below. Hopefully we'll see some good results, time will tell. Any questions dont hesitate to ask.

*7/6/15 UPDATE* As i stated in the 7/3/15 update video i had to restart my testing because of an issue with my settings. My 10k sim account was taking the same size trades as the vendors 150k account and because of this i wouldn't be able to withstand the same amount of drawdown as he would. In other words if i had 3 trades to stop out my 10k account would be blown because of the lot sizes i was using but his would still be able to recover. To fix this i restarted my testing with a .6 lot size which is acceptable for the stop losses this system uses.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CHANNEL TRADER PRO

TO GET YOUR FX CHOICE DEMO ACCOUNT CLICK HERE 

TO VIEW SYNERGYFX BROKER REVIEWS CLICK HERE

*FINAL UPDATE 7/31/15* 





Keywords:

www.channeltraderpro.com
channeltraderpro.com
channeltraderpro review
channel trader pro review
channeltraderpro testing
channel trader pro testing
channeltraderpro trades
channel trader pro trades
testing channeltraderpro
testing channel trader pro
review of channeltraderpro
review of channel trader pro
channel trader pro
channeltraderpro bonus
channel trader pro bonus
channeltraderpro scam
channel trader pro scam

6 comments:

  1. I am currently using this software and also like it alot.
    Thanks Larry!
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome Shane. I'm glad its working well for you.

      Delete
  2. Thinking about trying it out... Does it use stop loss? Any problems with 60 days money back protection? Any external dlls (except system ones) it is dependent on? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JP, yes it does use a stop loss on every trade and there wont be any issues with the money back guarantee as thats handled by clickbetter.

      Delete
    2. its not clickbetter any longer , its now paypal

      Delete
  3. Just a suggestion if you are using a demo account why don;t you set the balance to 100k? I know you may want to show performance for smaller account which is appreciated but isn't the point of the test to be scientific and determine if these things are a scam or not?

    ReplyDelete

 
Top