Not sure what world I was in today but I was taking trades at random including trades I had no setups for. I had three chances to get out of the first trade but got greedy and waited for it to go up again only to take me out. Second trade I rushed into not checking the spread, or anything else for that matter. I've got alot to work on, The biggest would be to follow my own rules which seems to be harder than simply saying "im gonna follow my rules" Anyway the first video is below. Enjoy the slaughter....


I got off work today at 6pm and I knew there was going to be a news trade at 6:45pm so I did my due diligence and got set to make up the losses i made today. I traded 5 lots because with a release like this its pretty basic. If the data is positive or highly positive you'll get an exaggerated move up. If its bad or highly bad you'll get an exaggerated move down. This works for most news releases I've tried accept non farm payroll. Anyhow I was able to recoup the 674 dollars I lost this morning by making 970 dollars this afternoon. So today actually ended up in profit about $300. You've gotta watch the video on this one live as it happens..... GO FULL SCREEN :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top