I know i said i was going to try and do a video daily but its been hell getting them uploaded to youtube. Not sure why but I keep getting stuck at 68% then it stops. So instead ill give an overview of my trading daily and you guys can just click the bar above to actually see my account details. If i can get it figured out ill try uploading atleast one video a week so you can see me in action.... I had to work this morning but when I got home I saw a trade short setting up on the EUR/GBP pair, it was about 10:15am and i took the trade. There was a similar setup on the EUR/CHF pair but i wasnt focusing on it at the time, wish i was the move was twice as big. Anyway after i got in the price went down slowly and i was up 6 pips then it shot back up to break even then dropped again to 4 pips. I just took my 4 pips for the day. Its almost 11 a.m. and i've got alot of stuff to do today so ill be stopping there for today. I should be alot more active next week as my schedules alot more clear. Well thats all folks, I'm personally happy with any day above break even so today was a great day......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top