Well every forum i've come across is saying to buy silver and gold because the dollars about to fail and the price of gold and silver is gonna shoot thru the roof. I've been hearing this for over a year now. Its not that I dont think its going to happen. To be honest im not informed enough to make that judgement. One thing im sure all wealthy families have in common is they own large quantities of Gold or silver or both. 

     Gold is universally accepted all over this planet, I mean if the american dollar becomes completely devalued you'll still be able to spend gold or safely control your families wealth without worrying about a bad economy. Gold is currently just over $1550 an ounce and silver is about to break $40 an ounce and both are set to skyrocket. I suggest you do your research and start buying the dips, the weaker the dollar gets the higher gold and silver will go, the more unstable the world gets the higher gold and silver will go. 

     A percentage of my monthly income goes towards acquiring more physical gold and silver to hold long term. The best place I've found to buy is http://meritfinancial.com/buy-bullion They have a special right now where you can buy gold or silver for 1% above spot price. Wont find it any cheaper than this....  In my lifetime if i can acquire 1 thousand ounces of gold and atleast 15 thousand ounces of silver ill be satisfied. Also, no thats not my collection up there. Maybe one day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top