The first video below is the first trade i took today i suggest you go full screen. While i was in the trade i had to get ready and go to work so I had to close the trade out :-( even tho it ended in profit I saw that the trade would of gone down another 40 pips in the hour that I was gone. O well, hopefully ill get a retracement so I can hop in on the trend again.

____________________________________________________________
Well it looks like I got my wish....There was a retracement :-)  While trading its my goal to cut losers short and let winners run. Those big winners can make up for several bad trades. Hopefully my schedule will clear up some so I can trade more consistently and ride out those big moves. As allways any day above break even is a good day. My other trades are below, go full screen and Enjoy.... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top