I have to post the bad trades with the good, and this is a perfect example of a bad trade. A small amount of slippage on a trade is to be expected and is ok but on a trade like this that doesn't make large moves it can be tricky. The trade would of ended in a small profit if i would not of used the auto click. I now know that the trailing stop doesn't work for anything other than trades taken from the super dom or chart. On the infinity platform it didn't matter where you clicked. Once you entered the market the trailing stop took over, knowing this I wont use 2 entry methods with ninja again, either jobb or the auto click. After I've completed 5 trades ill go live and test out ninja trader with real money. This will probably be the last time I attempt this trade, there are much safer options but at least I got the trailing stop to work :-)(Go full screen and switch quality to 720p to see the video better)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top