http://drstocktrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Stock-Traders-Daily.jpg

Today was a short day. I wasn't able to get into the market until around 10:40. For those that don't know I work in a group home with handicapped and autistic kids and my work schedule is very random and changes a lot. Lately my mornings haven't been free so im not able to catch a lot of those early trades. The good thing is I was able to show you guys Mark entering a trade on my chart today which was the primary focus of this recording. I wasn't in the trade room for half of the video because I didn't want to have to talk over Mark which is what happened in the last video, Not being there made the video easier to understand I think. Lastly I showed you guys how you can get a free trial to the trade room and their indicators. There is no free trial for the direct entry software or the auto trader because they have to setup a data feed between their server in Chicago and your computer. To get your free trial of the trade room and indicators simply send Leo an email to info@rightlinetrading.com and just let him know your from empireambition.com and you'd like a free trial of the trade room and indicators and he will set you up. I've already sent a few people and they had no issues getting setup as I've already discussed this with Leo.



Keywords:
Rightlinetrading.com review
Rightlinetrading.com testing
Rightlinetrading.com trades
right line trading review
right line trading testing
right line trading trades
testing right line trading
review of right line trading
review of rightlinetrading.com
rightlinetrading.com 
www.rightlinetrading.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top