http://the-international-investor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/iStock_000018869948XSmall1.jpg

Another winning day to end a great winning week. I was able to get to my computer much earlier today but I still missed the first trade of the day, from what i've seen the first trade usually comes in between 9am and 9:20 and I arrived about 10 minutes later. Today we had 2 trades both of which were winners. The trade I recorded was a bit longer than most trades last but its Friday and the markets moving slower overall so I cant really complain. I also answered an email that I got in the video as well. A good end to a good week. To get your free trial of the trade room and indicators simply send Leo an email to info@rightlinetrading.com and just let him know your from empireambition and you'd like a free trial of the trade room and indicators and he will set you up.



Keywords:
Rightlinetrading.com review
Rightlinetrading.com testing
Rightlinetrading.com trades
right line trading review
right line trading testing
right line trading trades
testing right line trading
review of right line trading
review of rightlinetrading.com
rightlinetrading.com 
www.rightlinetrading.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top