http://www.dickinsoninvestments.com/wp-content/uploads/iStk-Co-share-price3992536XSmall.jpg
Today was a very long day which resulted in a very long video. Lots of trades with a mix of winners and losers. When it was all said and done we ended up with a small profit for the day. I hadnt planned on recording any videos this week but someone in the chat room asked me to so I wanted to oblige their request. I was also able to answer several questions in the video that i've got from people. The first was can you pick how many contracts you trade? The answer is yes and I gave examples of that today. The second question was can I just join the trade room and enter the trades manually myself? The answer again is yes and I went into details in the video. This week has been really choppy and we took a few losers today. The first 2 weeks of this month were extremely good so we had to expect to hit a rough patch sooner or later. That's the nature of trading and there's no getting around it. If you have any questions just send me a message. To get your free trial of the trade room and indicators simply send Leo an email to info@rightlinetrading.com and just let him know your from empireambition and you'd like a free trial of the trade room and indicators and he will set you up.



Keywords:
Rightlinetrading.com review
Rightlinetrading.com testing
Rightlinetrading.com trades
right line trading review
right line trading testing
right line trading trades
testing right line trading
review of right line trading
review of rightlinetrading.com
rightlinetrading.com 
www.rightlinetrading.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top