http://www.rightlinetrading.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/logo1.png

I've been asked several times if I know of a good auto trading software for the futures market and after going thru several I've found one that I believe is worth the money. The name of the company is Right Line Trading. Ill record a few videos later in the week so you guys can see how im profiting with their direct entry software. (*update*The 2 charts on this page don't show the daily trades taken for past months so for those that have asked to see the daily trades for May and June please visit https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8fWqkN-5uwPhFkxJPbPBgQ/videos  you can go back to January 2014 or further if you like.)(*update 2* If you want a free trial of the trade room and indicators send an email to info@rightlinetrading.com and simply let them know your from empireambition and that you'd like a free trial of the trade room and indicators and they'll set you up. I've already cleared this with Leo so you shouldn't have any problems. There are no free trials for the auto trader or direct entry software because they have to setup a data feed between their server in Chicago and your computer which takes a bit of time.)

Direct Entry:
Right Line is unique in that it offers not only the auto trade software but also a direct entry software, meaning whatever trades their professional trader takes while manually trading will be entered into your trading platform as well. I've been using the direct entry software and i've had a great experience, plus I can learn and ask questions while a professional trades for me. Below is the Direct Entry Software's performance for 2014, Today, 7/14/14, we had 4 trades and all 4 were winners: (click pic to enlarge) 



Of the last 18 trades, which includes today's 4, 16 were winners with only 2 losers. I also like the fact that they stick with trades that have a very high predictive value of success. In other words they trade very conservatively and stick to trade setups their familiar with which have a high win rate. Of the different companies that I considered Right Lline produced the most profit on a monthly basis. The others were netting $1,000-$1,500 per month trading 3-4 contracts and Right Line was able to bring in double or triple that most months. 

Traded Instruments: 
When trading they focus on 3 markets, the TF, GC AND CL. They only take 1 trade at a time which I prefer, meaning if their in a CL trade and a setup happens in the TF they will simply focus on the CL trade and skip the TF. This is important to me as I wouldn't feel comfortable being in multiple trades at once. 


Auto Trader:
Many of you will be interested in the traditional auto trader software. Their auto trader uses a different system than the Pro who provides the Direct Entry signals. Right now the last 8 trades have all been winners. Even tho it is an auto trader I would still suggest that you always monitor it. You wont want to have it active around news time or right at the market open. Treat the auto trader as an employee, set it on its task but oversee its performance. Below you will see the auto traders 2014 performance not including todays, 7/14/14, winner: (click pic to enlarge)



Customer Support:
Their customer support has been great. When I have questions I just give them a call and they answer any queries I have. I also get responses thru email usually within the hour. When I got started I wasn't familiar with direct entry and I assumed getting setup would be difficult but it was extremely easy and they even offer a tutorial. Ill do a video on this so everyone can see how easy it is. Your also able to ask questions in the trading room at any time. They do a wrap up and go over the trades once they finish trading for the day which has been extremely beneficial. The Direct Entry and Auto Trader are both good systems I just chose to start with the Direct Entry as it takes more trades and it also gives me the opportunity to learn their system from someone who actually trades for a living. 

Conclusion:

RightLine offers several different products including their order flow exact entry software, the live trading room, the auto trader and of course the direct entry software. I have been following rightlines direct entry method for about 40 days now and it has proven to be consistently profitable and worth the money in my opinion. I would recommend the auto trader for those that dont want to be in the trading room and simply want to be up and running as quickly as possible. If you want to learn the system yourself you could simply buy or lease their order flow software and bypass the direct entry and auto trader all together and simply trade yourself. I would personally do at least 1 month in the trading room to get familiar with everything.

Its important to feel comfortable with any system you start trading and that only comes with time and familiarity. At this point im comfortable letting Mark trade for me as I've seen his abilities and I trust them. I plan to record a few days so you guys can see how everything works. Its just bothersome trying to record while in the trade room as he's usually talking and so i'd be talking over him in the video. Ill figure something out tho as I really want you guys to see how i've been profiting with this. 

Lastly if you have any questions on anything feel free to shoot me a message or contact Leo directly at info@rightlinetrading.com or visit their website at www.rightlinetrading.com. After you do your research if your interested in signing up, those that use my links below will get skype support from me where ill answer any questions you might have. Again if your interested after your research you can sign up below. Videos coming soon. Thanks
 
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2TKRRFUQ6TAJC
                                                     
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FKNSRTVFW3GF2

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=NG9K79Z6GHEGG

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2QK2PKY269PYY

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=AMBPKEB98DSRE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top